Jeffrey Berger, D.M.D.
Board-Certified Specialist in Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics
I find it very rewarding to be able to help my patients of all ages achieve and maintain a beautiful and healthy smile. My patients are my number-one priority, and I truly enjoy getting to know each and every one of them.
Education and Experience
It takes special training to be an orthodontist, and the education I received helps me to provide the best care for my patients. I am also board certified, another measure of my expertise.
- Bachelor of Science, Engineering
- Master of Science, Operations Research
- Doctorate of Medical Dentistry, University of Pennsylvania
- Certificate in Orthodontics, University of California Los Angeles
I have the distinction and honor of being one of only three orthodontists on the prestigious Peer Review Board. This board has the difficult task of judging and correcting orthodontic treatment procedures.
Being an active member of industry organizations not only means that I keep involved with other professionals in my field, but it also means that I have a commitment to continuing education to keep up on the latest technical advancements.
- Diplomate, National Board of Orthodontics
- Diplomate, American Academy of Pain Management
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Society
- California Dental Society
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- Wilshire Dental Academy
- Academy of General Dentistry
Outside the Office
I am only an average tennis player but quite an excellent golfer with a handicap that fluctuates around nine. If I wasn't so committed to excellent orthodontic treatment and continuing education my handicap would be much lower!