Dr. Robert Berger, a board-certified orthodontist and native of Los Angeles, grew up wanting to be an orthodontist. Coming from a family background of dentistry, with his father being an orthodontist, he was able to see the impact that straight teeth and a beautiful smile could impart on someone. More importantly, Dr. Berger was able to learn and gain further respect for the field with more than ten years of experience through internships and residencies. This proved to be invaluable and created a much deeper connection to every patient that walks through the door. These lessons helped develop him into an orthodontist who truly values and prioritizes helping his patients achieve their goals giving them renewed self-confidence in their smiles.
He prides himself in his attention to detail and drive to produce the most honest and best results. Utilizing the latest technology he is able to provide treatment ranging from early treatment, traditional braces, Invisalign®, or orthognathic jaw surgery depending on what best suits the patient’s needs.
When Dr. Berger is not in the office, he enjoys spending time with his wife and son, surfing, and golfing.
- Bachelors of Science (B.S.) in Biology and Minor in Chemistry, University of Arizona
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.), University of Southern California
- General and Hospital Dentistry Certificate, Veterans Administration Sepulveda Ambulatory Care Center
- Fellowship in Orthodontic Clinic Research, Jacksonville University, FL
- Orthodontic Certificate, Jacksonville University, FL
- Masters of Science in Dentistry (M.S.D.), Jacksonville University, FL
- American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- California Association of Orthodontists
- Pacific Coast Society of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association